Joy Street Design is looking for a social media guru to join our growing team. The Social Media Internship is an opportunity to work within one of the nation's fastest growing design firms and help build JSD’s brand awareness and public image.
• Work alongside the Creative Director to help execute monthly social media strategies
• Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, Client, JSD services and all aspects of the business.
• Assist in the growth of the brand through existing social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn)
• Develop new ideas and strategies for expansion on new social media platforms (Tik Tok, YouTube)
• Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages
• Provide creative insight into topics to be included in monthly editorial calendars and seek creative ways to spread our message
• Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
• Collaborate with the Marketing team, attend relevant meetings, and understand how social fits into broader marketing strategy and goals
Social Media Intern Qualifications / Skills:
• Social media marketing
• Online engagement
• Prior industry experience is preferred; need to be able to demonstrate social marketing capabilities.
• Client focus
• Entry-level understanding of marketing strategy
• Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
• High-level understanding of social media analytics
• Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
• Energetic, creative, resilient, and team-oriented
• Quick to pick up the new opportunities in social media (reels, Pinterest stories, etc.)
We are a small but mighty team and everyone pitches in to help as needed. You should love design but this is not a design position. There will be no opportunity to design and this is simply a marketing position.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a one page creative explanation of why you are the ideal candidate. No stuffy cover letters! Let's see something that shows what you can do and your personality.
Can’t wait to meet our next team member!