Joy Street Design is looking for a full-time assistant to help with a variety of tasks - both design and administrative – to help this small business grow! The perfect candidate would be tech savvy, obsessed with design, detail-oriented, great communication skills, and a social media maven looking to get into the design field. If you think you, or someone you know, would be a good fit drop us a note below!
- Assist with purchasing, invoicing and tracking
- Order samples and materials from vendors
- Preparing, managing and maintaining all project correspondence and documents
- Provide administrative support generally
- Consolidate vendor lists and resources
- Assist with installations, measuring appointments, etc.
- Interest in design or design related field
- Familiarity with Photoshop, AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUP a plus
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to communicate well with people in person, over the phone and in email correspondence
- Must have car
Position: Full time. 35-40 hours per week. Office is located in Jack London Square.
Please email email@example.com using the subject line "Hire Me" and include your resume. Also if you have a blog, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. please include any and all links - anything to give us a better idea of who you are!
If you are currently still enrolled in school you can send some of your school projects, as long as you feel like they truly define your style.
Can't wait to see what comes our way!